CORVID-19 Safety Guidelines for Buyers & Sellers
As you are well aware, we are in interesting times that are evolving related to Covid-19. We’ve had a lot of clients ask us how to best protect their homes during this time.
Please follow the below steps as Sellers:
- If you have hand sanitizer, please leave it at the front door for Buyers to sanitize upon entry
- Leave all lights on for all showings - please note, these most likely will be left on afterward to avoid them touching the light switches to turn off
- Leave all interior doors open, including pantry, closets, doors to the basement, etc
- Upon your return to the home, wipe down all door handles (interior & exterior) & light fixture switches/covers
Buyer’s & Realtors have been given the following instructions:
- Screen each client to have them confirm they have not been in contact with anyone who may have been exposed to the virus or are experiencing symptoms of the virus
- Carry their own hand sanitizer
- While viewing the home, leave it as they found it (lights on, doors open, etc.)
- Instruct all clients to not touch anything in the home (door handles, light switches, cabinet doors, literally anything)
If you or your family residing in the property have come into contact with someone who has the virus or is experiencing symptoms, please let us know immediately as we will need to discuss the next steps with you.